Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I am not a flower girl but.....

For Valentines my husband gave me flowers for the first time since we have been married. I am usually not a flower girl but they were beautiful!!!





There were 36 roses all for me. I think every girl enjoys receiving flowers every now and then. He also gave me a box of chocolates from SEE's candy. I really only like two kinds of candy and the box had only those two kinds. They were delicious.


I think my husband could get me flowers a little more often then I let on and chocolate is always nice.


6 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, those are gorgeous flowers. Go Mitch!

And that is really neat that he got only the two kinds that you like. How thoughtful.

Tera said...

I'd go for the chocolate!

The Dabo's said...

Ooh la la. I bet Mitch got lucky. I am not a huge flower girl as well. Tyler knows if he get's me flowers he had better got them at Costco or he paid too much. I do love See's though. Yum, now that I think about it, all I got was a card, dang it.

jamie said...

i'm with you--i wouldn't say i'm a flower girl, either. but i was surprised at how much i really appreciated the flowers i got from my in-laws while i was in the hospital. maybe i really AM a flower girl?

baby products said...

Hilarious! Your littlest sure looks a LOT like my Luke who is turning 1 this weekend. Precious boys!

pramod negi said...


Nice Blog.Wonderful post, really great tips and advice. I was interested by your comment,
Last Minute Flights to South

Africa