Monday, February 23, 2009

Life with Two

It has now been 10 weeks since we have been
blessed with our second child. I have to say that having two is easier than I had anticipated. I have been told from many women (and men) their opinion of which number gets to be the hardest to handle, which always seems to end up being #2 or #3. This doesn't necessarily mean the actual child is difficult but just the amount.

I suppose I was ready for two to be extremely difficult, however, we seem to be doing really well. Of course I have my "crazy days" but overall two has been wonderful. Perhaps 3 will be our hardest amount to handle. I have heard that after 3, it is all the same.

11 comments:

Mitch said...

are we already talking about #3?

Brian and Courtni said...

I love the picture! So glad that things are working out so smoothly!

jamie said...

cute family! we miss the f.h.e. dinners with all the kiddos running around like maniacs and all of us chatting!

Angie said...

Cute family! Wish I could meet Taylor - what a babe.

Mandy R said...

Well that is a good question Mitch!!! Are you talking about #3? What an adorable picture Jilly!!!!!!!

Amy said...

Jill, you look like you've never been pregnant in this picture. You've sure got sweet kiddos.

Christine Ryan said...

Great picture! You have a beautiful family. I'm glad everything is going so well for you all.

QnA Drapers said...

Love it- you guys look great! For me the number was 4. Two is great- they become the best of friends. Three was still good because my big two were older, but 4 may have just done me in. Congrats Jill- you are a beautiful Mommy!

The Borman Family said...

Hi Jill. Carrie Tolman was just stopping by to say hi. You look so much the same in your pictures. Lucky you! Your kiddies are so cute. How are you?

Jill said...

Carrie- I am doing really well. Thanks. How are you? I can't believe you have 3 kids! Crazy!

pramod negi said...


Nice Blog.Wonderful post, really great tips and advice. I was interested by your comment,
Last Minute Flights to South

Africa