Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to my little bro.


My little brother is turning 28 this year!!! I still think of him as a 10 year old kid. I probably talke to him like a 10 year old kid too sometimes. But he is a special guy who now lives across the country so we don't get a chance to see him as often as I would like. I always thought that he would be around to watch my kids grow and I am hoping he will be in a few years. He is married to a wonderful girl whom we all love. They are the cutest little couple. Happy Birthday little bro.

3 comments:

Mitch said...

Happy bday Dane... I too wish we could see more of you... have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Wa, it look like that you have an unforgottenable experience in your wedding occasion. Eerything looked just beautiful with bridal jewelry set and pearl necklace.But if you also wear pearl drop earrings would be more perfect.

pramod negi said...


Good Post i reaily Enjoye and Great Full read your blog.....
Last Minute Flights to South

Africa