Okay everyone...so don't delete me if you haven't already. It has been a crazy year and my life has been occupied by three things: family, school, and work. When I say occupied....I mean literally. I haven't done too much more since then besides get pregnant, but that took all but a few minutes.
So now that I am waiting for my school group to get their pieces to me for our thesis, which I have to say that attempting to write a thesis as a team is horrible...I thought I would state a few things that have happened in the last 11 months.
1) Pregnant....with a girl....due July 1st.
2) Finishing up my masters/administration credential program.
3) Had two family reunions last summer- one from each side.
4) Mitch is finishing his teaching credential.
5) Still have the same job.
6) Beginning to apply for southern california jobs...if they are out there.
7) planning a cruise in a year.
8) Kids are one year older...and so much fun.
9) Celebrating Mitch's grandma's 90th birthday
10) Saw my little brother and his wife twice in one year.
11) Yankees and Lakers won the their championships in the same year. Priceless!
Spring Break Part 2
7 hours ago